RAD designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor furniture that is simple, fun, and built to last in Los Angeles, CA. We work with the A&D community, furniture dealerships, and directly with end users to supply furniture across sectors, including workplace, hospitality, multi-family, higher education, and some residential.
RAD launched in Austin, TX in 2010, and since the beginning, we’ve been driven by a genuine commitment to taking care of our clients and our team. Our client list has grown to include Sweetgreen, Nike, Whole Foods, REI, Patagonia, and Amazon, and more big things are ahead. The next step is a larger reach by sharing our brand and story directly to the consumer and launching our ecommerce platform.
You will be the knowledgeable and friendly voice assisting our clients through the buying process. You will field incoming questions about products from new clients and route existing clients to correct sales members. You will triage problems and complaints, and follow any issue to resolution with the support of our team. You will be understanding of the clients needs and able to solve problems respectfully and resourcefully. You will work closely and collaboratively with the sales team for both new clients and existing commercial accounts. You will track and maintain records of the process, and keep documentation up to date. Your daily jobs will include.
- Answering Email, phone, and chat.
- Corresponding with shipping carriers and our team to resolve shipment issues
- Collaborating with our team to resolve damage or unforeseen furniture issues.
- Answering client questions about process, shipments, lead times, warranties.
- Assisting the sales team with client updates, shipment scheduling, and order processing.
- Assisting the sales team with sample shipments
- Maintaining and updating FAQ documentation
- Maintaining and improving on internal process
- Above all else have a positive attitude and good sense of humor
- 2+ years in the design or customer service industry
- Be able to communicate effectively, in person and in email
- Personable and enjoyable to work with in a team environment
- Able to work from our Frogtown office.
Relative to experience level
Full benefits package
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com