All Metal Fabrication Openings
Los Angeles based designer and manufacturer of commercial grade furniture. We are a growing team looking for hardworking applicants interested in building furniture and custom fabrication.
We work primarily with metal so experience with various metal fabrication duties such as cutting parts, grinding/polishing, and welding (mig) is necessary. Our company incorporates training to reach our set of standards for welds and finishes.
High level of experience in metal fabrication, fixture/jig production, mig and tig welding as well as carpentry. Someone who can learn our suite of products and problem solve to build any designs that come through the shop as efficiently as possible. Rate: $20/hr - $32/hr (based on experience and performance)
Proficient mig welder (tig is a plus) who can meet and exceed our set level of standards for welds and can also grind/finish welds when needed. An individual that keeps a steady pace with attention to detail--a hard worker who works well with a team of fabricators. Rate: $16/hr - $27/hr (based on experience and performance)
High level of attention to detail is a must. Can follow a cut sheet and provide parts for fabrication prepped for welding. Someone who can deburr parts, grind, as well as polish welds to a smooth and even finish. Rate: $15/hr - $21/hr (based on experience and performance)
All Applicants Must:
- Have experience with fabrication tools and machinery and an understanding of how to use them safely
- Perform a variety of duties that may include welding, grinding, deburring, cutting with bandsaw, drilling, etc.
- Be able to read and interpret fabrication drawings
- Build pieces to set dimensions and check your own work
- Be fluent in English
- Carry up to 50lbs
- Stand for long periods
- Operate in a fast paced environment while retaining high quality craftsmanship
- Work well with co-workers
- Have high school degree or equivalent
Employees are encouraged to move up within the company after proving high work ethic and ability to handle a number of tasks while consistently producing excellent finished products. Employees will be offered vacation/paid time off, health insurance, and a 401k account when eligible. Background checks will be done prior to employment.
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com