Outside Sales Representative - US
RAD launched in Austin, TX in 2010, and since the beginning, we’ve been driven by a genuine commitment to taking care of our clients and our team. Our client list has grown to include Sweetgreen, Nike, Whole Foods, REI, Patagonia, and Amazon, and more big things are ahead. The next step is a larger reach by sharing our brand and story with the public as we launch direct to consumer availability and our new ecommerce platform. Our team is a tight-knit and collaborative crew that works hard and also rides bikes and skateboards down the LA river for coffee and occasionally plays soccer together on Thursdays.
You will be an entrepreneur in your field, defining how RAD is represented in your market and working closely with the team in Los Angeles to understand our strengths and bring those to your market. You will focus primarily on commercial jobs, relationships with dealers, and introducing our line to well matched design firms.
Your day-to-day will include:
- You will be the primary sales person in your market, representing our brand at events, and in the A&D community.
- You will seek relationships with commercial clients, brands, and design firms looking for quality indoor and outdoor furniture.
- You will be extremely knowledgeable about our product and be able to lead clients through the specifying process.
- You will follow the sale of the project from start to completion, giving the client a friendly personal experience.
- 4+ years in the design sales or interiors, landscape, or relevant product design industries
- Excellent entrepreneurial and organizational skills
- Passion for design and strong knowledge of the design landscape
- Energetic and self-directed; able to work without supervision
- Extremely detail-oriented and highly organized
- Loves wearing multiple hats
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to travel to Los Angeles and within your sales region
- Positive, can-do attitude a must!
- Full benefits package
- Base salary and commission commensurate with experience
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org